12 YEAR OLD BOY LOSES HIS LIFE AFTER SNIFFING AEROSOL CANS 2

12 YEAR OLD BOY LOSES HIS LIFE AFTER SNIFFING AEROSOL CANS



Alice Springs Police believe that a 12-year-old boy died on the weekend after inhaling aerosol deodorant at a notorious sniffing spot. The twelve-year old boy collapsed in a car park not far from Billy-Goat Hill and was taken to Alice Springs Hospital – but it was too late to save him. NITV NEWS’ NATALIE AHMAT caught up with Tristan Ray from the Central Australian Youth Link-Up Service and started off by asking him if deodorant sniffing was a growing problem in Alice Springs

source

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

×

Hello!

Click one of our representatives below to chat on WhatsApp or send us an email to [email protected]

 

× Order Via Whatsapp?