This chemistry video tutorial shows explains how to solve common half life radioactive decay problems. It shows you a simple technique to find the final amount of the sample that remains and how to get that same answer using a formula / equation. This video contains plenty of examples and practice problems.
Here is a list of topics:
1. Half Life Definition – The time it takes for half of a radioactive substance to decay
2. How to calculate the final amount that remains in grams, percent, and as a fraction
3. How to calculate the rate constant K for a first order nuclear radioactive decay process
4. How to calculate the half life
5. Half life Chemical Kinetics