H2 Compliancewasfoundedin2006 and has established regulatory affairs operations in Ireland, UK, Poland and the US. In 2016, the company was acquired by a German company, The Landbell Group, https://www.landbell-group.com/#Companies, with a vision to Engineer the Circular Economy.
The company supports over 200 companies, including many EU and US multi-national bluechips. 12 of the top 20 global Pharmaceutical companies have chosen H2Compliance to support their REACH management program delivery requirements.
We ensure that clients can place their products on the EU Market in accordance with applicable regulations, in particular REACH (Registration Evaluation and Authorisation of Chemicals) and CLP (Classification Labelling and Packaging of Chemicals). As these types of regulations have been implemented in multiple geographies, H2 Compliance provides support to its clients on these topics from a worldwide perspective.
As a Chemical Regulatory Consultant, you support the development and delivery of a variety of regulatory and technical programmes that are assigned. The position is an excellent opportunity for an experienced regulatory professional in a growing technical team with an international client portfolio. The ideal candidate will excel at interacting with multi-national clients in a technical and product focused capacity. You will provide support to a number of key clients and will work as part of a small team on several concurrent projects. You will be managing complex regulatory projects, providing high level technical and regulatory consultancy services to clients while helping to grow and drive the business.
- The candidate will support the management and delivery of H2 Compliance’s portfolio of regulatory projects, with emphasis on REACH, to key Clients.
- Manage multiple consultancy projects including delivering technical solutions and strategic advice for such areas as REACH registration dossiers and other regulatory documents
- Completes and manages required country specific substance registrations, reporting, notifications and dossier development based on where client’s products may be distributed and/or sold.
- Provide regulatory strategy and advice concerning regulatory compliance for clients.
- Develop strong relationships to the client and appreciation of their products and supply chain.
- Provide guidance and solutions to Clients regarding global chemical and stewardship regulations; specifically relating to substances and products compliance obligations.
- This role will involve similar legislation in multiple geographies.
- Liaise with the other members of the team to ensure that queries are efficiently dealt with.
- Keeping up to date with international developments in the field of chemical regulation, particularly with regards to REACH.
- Full responsibility to meet challenging legislation-driven deadlines
- Provide project management support to assigned projects
- Become proficient in the use of registration systems, IUCLID and REACH IT as well as in-house software, element1
- Against the backdrop of BREXIT, support the team to deliver solutions for UK, Irish and International clients to meet their compliance obligations in this changing landscape.
- Provide chemical regulatory consultancy by interpreting, summarising and drawing conclusions from scientific, technical and legal references, guidance and statutory documents to the required standards and regulations.
- Chemical, Toxicological or Occupational/Industrial Hygiene primary degree
- 3-5 years within a chemical/regulatory role preferably with experience in one or more of the following areas chemistry/human health/environment.
- Working knowledge of REACH, with focus on registrations.
- A knowledge of other EU chemical legislation or other regulatory jurisdictions would be an advantage.
- Experience in global product registration, chemical control and risk management preferred.
- Ability to analyse, understand and research regulatory information, data and issues.
- A proven record of working independently on multiple projects where the communication and decision-making process is crucial, is required
- Highly organised and willing to take responsibility for client solutions
- Strong computer literacy.
- Working knowledge of IUCLID a plus.
- An excellent communicator in written and spoken English.
Commencement Date: Immediately
Location:Dublin (Rathfarnham), Cork (Bishopstown), UK (Flexible)
Application Please send CV to Ursula Hayes [email protected]