This channel and its content are intended for adults over the age of 19 or in some areas, 21. I do not condone any illegal activities, and this video was filmed for documentary purposes only.
How to decarboxylate your cannabis, and then infuse it into an oil of your choice with an InstantPot pressure cooker. Whether you’re craving brownies, cake, or cookies; this recipe can help you prepare your oil so you can make edibles at home with ease! The recipe in the video can be altered to suit how much cannabis you would like to work with! A great rule of thumb is a 1/4 oz of flower to 1/2 cup of oil. However, I’m using trim from my harvest so I’ll be decarboxylating 2 ounces of material to 2 cups of oil. This recipe is super simple, and needs minimal interaction to turn out to perfection!
1. Grind your cannabis. (1/4 oz minimum)
2. Place ground cannabis in jar with lid closed
3. Add 2 cups water and canning jar to instant pot
4. Decarboxylate: 40 minutes at high pressure with quick release
5. Let cool
7. Add about 1/2 cup of oil into the decarboxylated cannabis
8. Cook on High Pressure setting for 40 minutes, quick release
9. Let cool
10. Strain (use cheesecloth or french press)
If you have any questions or comments, go ahead and leave them below! I’ll be sure to get back to you and help you out the best I can! If you enjoyed the video please like and subscribe, as I love to see your feedback! Stay tuned for a new grow series highlighting autoflowers in my new tent setup!
According to the new laws, I am now entitled to grow up to four plants within my own household, and may be in possession of edible cannabis according to Ontario.ca
[FREE] REGGAE TRAP BEAT – “Turn On” (prod. Frekkledd)
(FREE) “Ganja” – Tropical Reggae Rap Beat Instrumental