SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 4, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — The global tertiary amines market size is projected to reach USD 5.72 billion by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Widespread use of the product in pharmaceuticals, personal care, agriculture chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and textile fiber industries is projected to drive the growth.
Key suggestions from the report:
- C-8 tertiary amine is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 4.4%, in terms of revenue, from 2019 to 2025 as they are majorly used for manufacturing amine oxides and surfactants
- Floatation reagents application segment is anticipated to hold a market share of 11.8% in 2025 on account of growing demand for the product in water treatment
- The consumption of tertiary amines in petroleum end use is expected to register a CAGR of 4.7% from 2019 to 2025 backed by rising demand for drilling fluids
- The Germany tertiary amines market is anticipated to exceed 47.6 kilotons by 2025 owing to the presence of major polyurethane foam manufacturers, such as BASF SE, Bauder, and Covestro
- Some of the key market participants are Arkema, Lonza, Dow Chemical Co., BASF SE, Kao Corporation, and Albemarle Corporation
Read 149 page research report with ToC on “Tertiary Amines Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (C-8, C-10, C-12, C-14, C-16), By Application (Surfactants, Biocides), By End Use (Personal Care, Cleaning Products), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025” at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/tertiary-amines-market
In the pharmaceuticals industry, tertiary amines and their derivatives are used as intermediates for manufacturing medicines. The derivatives with ring-like structure of aryl group are used for manufacturing drugs, such as rosuvastatin, used for lowering cholesterol; aripiprazole belonging to the class of antipsychotic; and imatinib, used for cancer treatment. Derivatives such as imipramine, amitriptyline, lofepramine, and clomipramine are used for manufacturing anti-depressants.
Asia Pacific tertiary amines market witnessed the fastest growth in 2018 owing to the rapidly growing agricultural chemical industry in emerging economies including China, India, Japan, and South Korea. The presence of key raw material suppliers and manufacturers with massive production capacities is expected to further propel the regional growth.
The personal care application is expected to record significant growth over the forecast period. The rapidly growing personal care industry in emerging economies, such as China and India along with the rising consumer preference for personal hygiene and skincare is expected to drive the demand for tertiary amines demand.
Grand View Research has segmented the global tertiary amines market on the basis of product, application, end use, and region:
- Tertiary Amines Product Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- C-8 TA
- C-10 TA
- C-12 TA
- C-14 TA
- C-16 TA
- Tertiary Amines Application Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Floatation Agents
- Corrosion Inhibitors
- Drilling Material
- Tertiary Amines End Use Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Cleaning Products
- Agricultural Chemicals
- Personal Care
- Petroleum Industry
- Water Treatment
- Textiles & Fibers
- Tertiary Amines Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Find more research reports on Agrochemicals & Fertilizers Industry, by Grand View Research:
Biopesticides Market – Growing environmental concerns regarding the use of synthetic (chemical-based) pesticides coupled with government support in many countries have been acting as major factors fueling the demand for biopesticides.
Agricultural Biologicals Market – Global agricultural biologicals market is likely to witness significant growth due to rising demand for bio-based products in the agricultural sector.
Micronutrients Market – Global micronutrients market is expected to grow over the forecast period on account of increasing demand from agriculture industry since they significantly improve uniformity and quality in crop yield.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.